Among the world's most valuable brands, Starbucks, Dell, eBay, Google, and Microsoft best leverage social media to interact with customers online, according to a study by Altimeter Group and Wetpaint (via Techcrunch).
The ENGAGEMENTdb study (pdf), led by analyst Charlene Li, a Partner at Altimeter, determined the engagement score of the brands by looking at their use of 11 social-media channels and their level of engagement within each channel.
Engagement by Industry
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things