Among the world's most valuable brands, Starbucks, Dell, eBay, Google, and Microsoft best leverage social media to interact with customers online, according to a study by Altimeter Group and Wetpaint (via Techcrunch).
The ENGAGEMENTdb study (pdf), led by analyst Charlene Li, a Partner at Altimeter, determined the engagement score of the brands by looking at their use of 11 social-media channels and their level of engagement within each channel.
Engagement by Industry
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement