Among the world's most valuable brands, Starbucks, Dell, eBay, Google, and Microsoft best leverage social media to interact with customers online, according to a study by Altimeter Group and Wetpaint (via Techcrunch).
The ENGAGEMENTdb study (pdf), led by analyst Charlene Li, a Partner at Altimeter, determined the engagement score of the brands by looking at their use of 11 social-media channels and their level of engagement within each channel.
Engagement by Industry
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences