Google accounted for 71.49% of all US searches conducted in the four weeks ended Jan. 31, while Yahoo Search, Bing, and Ask.com received 14.57%, 9.37%, and 2.64%, respectively, according to Experian Hitwise.
The remaining 65 search engines in the Hitwise Search Engine Analysis Tool accounted for 1.93% of US searches.
Below, additional search-related data issued by Hitwise.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try