Nearly one-third (30.8%) of smartphone consumers accessed social networking sites via mobile browser as of January 2010, up 8.3 percentage points from 22.5% a year earlier, according to comScore.
Meanwhile, access to Facebook and Twitter via mobile browser registered triple-digit growth in the past year.
Social Networking Penetration via Browser
Over one in ten (11.1%) of mobile phone consumers accessed a social networking site via mobile browser as of January 2010, up 4.6 points from a year earlier.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]