Nearly one-third (30.8%) of smartphone consumers accessed social networking sites via mobile browser as of January 2010, up 8.3 percentage points from 22.5% a year earlier, according to comScore.
Meanwhile, access to Facebook and Twitter via mobile browser registered triple-digit growth in the past year.
Social Networking Penetration via Browser
Over one in ten (11.1%) of mobile phone consumers accessed a social networking site via mobile browser as of January 2010, up 4.6 points from a year earlier.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019