Yahoo Sites comprised the top-ranked Web property in February 2011 with 177.5 million visitors, followed by Google Sites with 175.2 million and Microsoft Sites with 168.8 million, according to comScore Media Metrix service. Expedia (ranked No. 43) joined the top 50 ranking for the first time in February, as did The Washington Post (No. 48) and Twitter (No. 49).
Below, comScore's February ranking of the Top 50 US Web properties:
Top 50 Ad Focus Ranking
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search