Verizon is the top mobile network brand of the year, according to the 2011 Harris Poll EquiTrend* report, which also announced winners in four other tech categories: Mobile phones (Motorola), consumer electronics (Sony), computer hardware (Hewlett-Packard), and gaming (Nintendo).
Verizon, the highest ranked mobile network, received a score of 63.9 (on a scale of 1 to 100), followed by AT&T (60.1) and Clearwire (56.3).
"Since the change in the portability of phone numbers, switching mobile phones and mobile networks is significantly easier," said Jeni Lee Chapman, EVP of Brand and Communications Consulting with Harris Interactive. "Verizon's strong brand equity can have a large impact when consumers have a choice."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?