Verizon is the top mobile network brand of the year, according to the 2011 Harris Poll EquiTrend* report, which also announced winners in four other tech categories: Mobile phones (Motorola), consumer electronics (Sony), computer hardware (Hewlett-Packard), and gaming (Nintendo).
Verizon, the highest ranked mobile network, received a score of 63.9 (on a scale of 1 to 100), followed by AT&T (60.1) and Clearwire (56.3).
"Since the change in the portability of phone numbers, switching mobile phones and mobile networks is significantly easier," said Jeni Lee Chapman, EVP of Brand and Communications Consulting with Harris Interactive. "Verizon's strong brand equity can have a large impact when consumers have a choice."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance