With a Facebook follower base of more than 34 million fans, and growing some 2.6% each month, Coca-Cola is ranked as the top brand on Facebook among the nation's top 100 advertisers, according to the Covario Facebook Presence Index, which evaluates the competitive performance of Facebook pages.
The leading beverage brand also has strong fan engagement, typically seven posts a month that each garners more than 235 comments and nearly 1,750 "likes."
Coca-Cola with an overall Facebook Health Score of 100 (on a scale of 1-100) ranks slightly ahead of second-place Hyundai (98), with MTV (Viacom) (88), Disney (76) and Bayer (73) rounding out the top 5.
Below, additional findings from Covario's Social Media Study of Top 100 Advertisers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]