Driven by the need to compete more aggressively in their core markets, nearly nine in ten American manufacturers (86%) say they are investing in online marketing in 2012, and 52% are increasing those investments over 2011 levels, according to a survey from ThomasNet.com.
Among the manufacturing professionals surveyed, websites are central to online marketing efforts:
- 47% cite customer service as a key benefit of their Web presence.
- 45% say their website has opened up new sources of revenue.
- 32% report their website has contributed to new revenue growth.
Below, additional findings from ThomasNet.com's Industry Market Barometer (IMB) survey.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising