That percentage reflects a rapid adoption of the tactic by marketers, taking into account that the tags were rolled out by Facebook only on June 12.
However, brand posts containing hashtags are not driving additional engagement, instead performing at the same level as posts without hashtags—and suggesting that people are not yet discovering brand posts by their tags.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things