The report was based on data from a survey of 270 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world who use inbound marketing tactics (75% B2B-focused, 25% B2C).
Just under half of respondents (49%) say increasing conversion rates is one of their most important inbound marketing objectives in the next 12 months. A similar number (48%) say improving lead quality is a top goal.
Other key objectives include: Growing sales revenue (46% of respondents cite as important), increasing the quantity of leads (44%), improving brand awareness (31%), and boosting website traffic (29%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue
- How Mom-and-Pop Shops Can Succeed Against Big Retailers [Infographic]
- Integrating Search and Social: Best-Practices for Cross-Channel Marketing
- Can You Ensure Your Product Launch Isn't a Dud? Yes, Rapid Market-Testing Can Do That