The report was based on data from an annual poll of consumers in the United States. The 4,300 survey participants were asked to rate their satisfaction with their most recent fashion retailer experience as well as their likelihood to refer that retailer to others. The results were then averaged to into a Composite Loyalty Score.
Kohl's received the second highest composite score, followed by TJ Maxx, Macy's, Dillard's, and JC Penney.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?
- Bringing Your B2B Brand Into the Digital Age: Kelly Hungerford of Sunstar Global Talks to MarketingProfs [Podcast]
- Four Google Alerts Alternatives That You Will Actually Want to Use