Which digital marketing skills and job titles are highly sought after? And how much do those in-demand positions pay, on average?
To find out, Moz and Fractl analyzed 75,315 job listings posted on Indeed.com in June 2015 containing 10 digital marketing keywords, such as "content marketing," "SEO," "social media marketing," "inbound marketing," "PPC," and "Google Analytics."
The researchers then looked at keyword trends, which job titles appeared most frequently, and average salaries. LinkedIn search results were also used to identify keyword growth in user profiles.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills
- Market Like an Athlete, Not a Weekend Warrior: How to Avoid Ineffective Campaigns and Burnout
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]