Which digital marketing skills and job titles are highly sought after? And how much do those in-demand positions pay, on average?
To find out, Moz and Fractl analyzed 75,315 job listings posted on Indeed.com in June 2015 containing 10 digital marketing keywords, such as "content marketing," "SEO," "social media marketing," "inbound marketing," "PPC," and "Google Analytics."
The researchers then looked at keyword trends, which job titles appeared most frequently, and average salaries. LinkedIn search results were also used to identify keyword growth in user profiles.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]