Which digital marketing skills and job titles are highly sought after? And how much do those in-demand positions pay, on average?
To find out, Moz and Fractl analyzed 75,315 job listings posted on Indeed.com in June 2015 containing 10 digital marketing keywords, such as "content marketing," "SEO," "social media marketing," "inbound marketing," "PPC," and "Google Analytics."
The researchers then looked at keyword trends, which job titles appeared most frequently, and average salaries. LinkedIn search results were also used to identify keyword growth in user profiles.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Prepare for the Future of Marketing and Your Future as a Marketer
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)