Which digital marketing skills and job titles are highly sought after? And how much do those in-demand positions pay, on average?
To find out, Moz and Fractl analyzed 75,315 job listings posted on Indeed.com in June 2015 containing 10 digital marketing keywords, such as "content marketing," "SEO," "social media marketing," "inbound marketing," "PPC," and "Google Analytics."
The researchers then looked at keyword trends, which job titles appeared most frequently, and average salaries. LinkedIn search results were also used to identify keyword growth in user profiles.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]