Which digital marketing skills and job titles are highly sought after? And how much do those in-demand positions pay, on average?
To find out, Moz and Fractl analyzed 75,315 job listings posted on Indeed.com in June 2015 containing 10 digital marketing keywords, such as "content marketing," "SEO," "social media marketing," "inbound marketing," "PPC," and "Google Analytics."
The researchers then looked at keyword trends, which job titles appeared most frequently, and average salaries. LinkedIn search results were also used to identify keyword growth in user profiles.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]
- Seven Key Traits of Desirable Marketing Talent
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out