Get the breakdown on Twitter's new TV ad product, Twitter Amplify, Yahoo’s Tumblr purchase and flickr makeover, Pinterest’s new data-rich (sponsored!) Pins, and YouTube’s new viral video Trends Map. We’ve also got a new cross-platform responsive ad solution, piles of stats, an Awesome Wall to liven up your next cocktail, and a basketful of Arrested Development memes. Skim toward the final countdown!
Tweets for your TV ad. Twitter's launched TV ad targeting, the fruit of its BlueFin acquisition, which will let TV advertisers monitor Twitter-based responses to their TV ads.
Live video in 140 characters. Twitter has also launched Amplify, which will enable ad partners (including BBC America, FOX, Fuse, and The Weather Channel) to bring real-time video to tweeters everywhere:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things