A whopping 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing today. But how are they using it?
Using information from the report, the following Brightcove infographic highlights the latest findings regarding tactics, content segmentation and challenges, and measurement in B2B content marketing.
B2B marketers, on average, use 13 tactics to reach their audiences. Social media (excluding blogs) is the most popular tactic, used by 87% of those marketers. That's followed by articles on a company website (81%) and e-newsletters (80%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO