A whopping 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing today. But how are they using it?
Using information from the report, the following Brightcove infographic highlights the latest findings regarding tactics, content segmentation and challenges, and measurement in B2B content marketing.
B2B marketers, on average, use 13 tactics to reach their audiences. Social media (excluding blogs) is the most popular tactic, used by 87% of those marketers. That's followed by articles on a company website (81%) and e-newsletters (80%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well