A whopping 93% of B2B marketers use content marketing today. But how are they using it?
Using information from the report, the following Brightcove infographic highlights the latest findings regarding tactics, content segmentation and challenges, and measurement in B2B content marketing.
B2B marketers, on average, use 13 tactics to reach their audiences. Social media (excluding blogs) is the most popular tactic, used by 87% of those marketers. That's followed by articles on a company website (81%) and e-newsletters (80%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z