Smart packaging helps its targeted consumers feel an emotional attachment to a brand.
One-third of consumer decision-making is based on packaging, according to research cited by The Paper Worker in the following infographic.
The infographic provides a look at the various elements of product packaging and how they influence consumers.
One crucial element of successful packaging is an icon: "Emotions are often also connected to brand icons as memories and feelings can be brought up on sight, leading to long-term relationships between the brand and the consumer," states The Paper Worker.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]