Facebook launches Messenger multiple accounts feature... and SMS testing for Android; Instagram introduces video views; Twitter incorporates a GIF library; and Shopify finds a way to embed product listings into any social conversation you please. Also: how to transform Pinners into email subscribers...
And that's just the icing. Skim for the rest of the sweet stuff!
Facebook Messenger introduces multiple accounts, and then some!
...including SMS testing for Android. Users can sign onto the same device, with all accounts remaining password-protected. Facebook's also testing SMS incorporation with a small group of users, enabling them to send and receive SMS messages alongside normal Messenger conversations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]