Facebook launches Messenger multiple accounts feature... and SMS testing for Android; Instagram introduces video views; Twitter incorporates a GIF library; and Shopify finds a way to embed product listings into any social conversation you please. Also: how to transform Pinners into email subscribers...
And that's just the icing. Skim for the rest of the sweet stuff!
Facebook Messenger introduces multiple accounts, and then some!
...including SMS testing for Android. Users can sign onto the same device, with all accounts remaining password-protected. Facebook's also testing SMS incorporation with a small group of users, enabling them to send and receive SMS messages alongside normal Messenger conversations.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing