Does your personal brand need freshening up? Check out these 10 tips to get started.
Be discoverable online, suggests the following Delightful Communications infographic: "Someone somewhere will be searching for you at some point in your career. Use your real name on the Internet and optimize your social media profiles for discovery!"
Also, make sure you get a professional headshot. "Your new professional image starts with an image."
Embrace and expound your experience, states the infographic. "We all have great experience and stories. Start weaving a professional narrative more completely!"
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]