Does your personal brand need freshening up? Check out these 10 tips to get started.
Be discoverable online, suggests the following Delightful Communications infographic: "Someone somewhere will be searching for you at some point in your career. Use your real name on the Internet and optimize your social media profiles for discovery!"
Also, make sure you get a professional headshot. "Your new professional image starts with an image."
Embrace and expound your experience, states the infographic. "We all have great experience and stories. Start weaving a professional narrative more completely!"
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives