The Battle For Customer Attention and Other Actionable InsightsAccess On-Demand
Sessions Available Through May 15
Access the three sessions on-demand and get the inspiration and know-how to create and execute a killer content marketing strategy that will leave your customers and your bottom-line feeling the love.
Hear what our keynote speaker has to say about this event.
The Battle For Customer Attention
The emergence of the digital, social, and mobile web has dramatically changed the way B2B buyers navigate their decision journey. Today's buyers conduct most of the research themselves before reaching out to vendors. Successful brands are creating content that buyers want and need to make buying decisions. Only through interesting, helpful or entertaining content can we earn the right to convert our prospects into buyers.
You will learn:
- How to build a business case for a more strategic approach to content marketing
- What approaches you should consider when building a content marketing practice
- How to track and measure success
Less Content. Bigger Results.
Let's face it. One of the most difficult aspects of executing a consistently successful content marketing strategy is keeping up with creating ALL that content. Guess what, you don't have to. In this must-attend session, Andrew Davis will show you real-life examples of successful companies (big and small) who have created less content but delivered stunning results. (Without relying on 'viral' videos or top five lists.) Before our time's up, you'll be armed with three simple secrets that will drive a steady stream of sales right to your door.
You will learn:
- The three secrets to creating repeatable content your audience will fall in love with
- How to own a specific part of your audience's day that will grow an audience on autopilot
- How to treat your content like a product without breaking the bank
- What kind of content is much more likely to cut through the clutter
- How to effectively measure your content's impact without worrying about click-throughs, shares or likes
The Future of Search and Content Marketing
Major updates to search engine algorithms have been impacting the entire web and causing huge fluctuations in traffic for websites large and small. Google in particular has been making drastic changes to its search results pages, impacting the behavior of searchers across the globe. In what direction are the search engines headed in 2014? Join us for this information-packed session to learn how to leverage your content marketing efforts using the search insights shared.
You will learn:
- How major updates will affect searchers and your website
- How the shift in the search paradigm is giving rise to content marketing
- How to create more effective content using search methodology as a guide
Can't join us for every session? Don't worry, you can catch all presentations on-demand for 90 days after the live show. You'll miss the chance to ask questions and network, so do try to join us during the live sessions.