Career Center visits in past 24 hours: 1717
Web Marketing Manager
Posted on 2/12/2013
||Full Time Employee
Web Marketing Manager
The Web Marketing Manager is responsible for AchieveGlobal’s online presence and for maintaining and developing web content, identifying areas of opportunity to leverage website tools and tactics, and fixing routine technical issues.
The Web Marketing Manager will report on, and analyze, website metrics and will drive visitor traffic and results through a comprehensive SEO and PPC strategy. This position will be asked to work with marketing managers and other stakeholders to create interactive microsites and compelling content while adhering to AchieveGlobal brand guidelines.
• Creates, develops and manages content for AchieveGlobal website and other online properties as requested
• Copyedits and proofs all web content
• Working with other employees and departments, develops and maintains a master content calendar for all web properties
• Through interaction and general awareness, proactively develops content ideas to support new sales initiatives, points of view, and/or training modules
• Coordinates blog posts through interaction with blog author, editing posts as needed, and obtaining approval from senior leaders
• Monitors online reputation
• Utilizes web marketing best practices and leverages current technologies to augment/enhance the website’s visual appeal, functionality and user experience
• Maintains a consistent look and feel among, or within, web properties and ensures compliance with AchieveGlobal brand standards
• Keeps current with emerging web technologies through blogs, articles, conferences, webinars, etc.
• Tracks and reports, on a consistent and periodic basis, all site metrics
• Utilizes Google Analytics to identify underperforming pages/content as well as to discover opportunities to create new content
• Using experience and knowledge, makes technical recommendations to supervisor regarding site changes/improvements
• Incorporates SEO best practices into all web content and considers SEO strategy when building new pages, portals and/or microsites
• Works closely with other team members to assist in identifying keywords/keyword terms when developing new content
• Manages the online budget
• Oversees the firm’s paid search strategy and manages the PPC consulting relationship
• Provides periodic reports to senior management on PPC performance, opportunities, and budget
• Liaises with website developers and programmers regarding code rolls, patches, functional upgrades, and other technical enhancements
• Ensures CRM code and cookies are properly integrated into the site architecture and tests new interfaces as directed by the CRM team
• Conducts weekly meetings comprised of marketing, development vendor and IT team
• Analyzes issues and opportunities, develops specifications, submits for RFP, and coordinates implementation of code patches to address technical issues and website enhancements
• Prioritizes web changes/upgrades requested by marketing, sales, or other teams and manages expectations as well as vendor integration and completion
• Investigates and researches new web tools and services and, where applicable, integrates into the site in an orderly fashion
• Oversees a variety of external designers, coders, developers and writers as required to complete projects
• B.A. degree or equivalent experience in areas such as Marketing, Business, or Computer Science
• 3 -5 years working with internal customers and managing website content and functionality
• Exceptionally effective organizational and communication skills
• Intermediate experience with HTML
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and other graphic design software
• Ability to manage simultaneous projects and to manage timelines and deadlines
• Experience working with cross-functional teams to build consensus and project plans
• Significant web copywriting experience
• Extensive knowledge of SEO theory and best practices
• Working knowledge of PPC theory and best practices
• Experience with CMS systems and manipulating content within
• Experience collaborating with IT departments and/or developers, programmers and designers
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT INFORMATION
The working conditions and physical demands on the incumbent will be those that must be met to successfully perform the essential duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. The physical environment the incumbent will work in is typically an office environment with moderate noise levels that would be expected in that type of work environment.
Specific concerns for this role include:
• Requires computer work and continuous sitting for 6 plus hours a day.
• Requires the ability to file documents in to cabinets weekly for 3 plus hours per week.
Please visit www.achieveglobal.com/careers to read a complete job description and to apply for this opportunity and attach your resume using MS Word or Adobe PDF.
AchieveGlobal is an Equal Opportunity Employer striving for strength through diversity.