Online Seminars: Most Recent
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, or at least, that's what most people like to believe ... In this seminar, however, we unlock the doors to this legendary city of sin and invite you behind the scenes to hear how the largest casino operator in the world uses brand to compete and win in the fiercely competitive and ever-changing market that is Las Vegas. more
- Compelling case studies invite prospects to place themselves in the story and imagine the rewards of their own successful outcome. Case studies become a marketer's secret weapon for creating an emotional link with valuable prospects. more
- Smart companies are using buyer personas to prepare for success at every step in the sales process. When sales and marketing can anticipate their buyers' questions, concerns and objections, they can confidently develop training and tools that establish the perfect answer to their buyers' needs. more
- Facebook—a social network with amazing growth—is all the rage according to media and early adopter marketers. While there are many opportunities with this ready-made marketing platform, as well as challenges, marketers first need a strategy before engaging. more
- Generating tons of leads doesn't guarantee more sales will follow. The secret to successful lead generation and B2B marketing today is the process of lead nurturing, which converts more leads into sales opportunities by adding critical human touch. more
- Word-of-mouth marketing is becoming the most important, most effective, and most ethical way to promote your company. The rise in consumer control of the media, blogs, and social networks is changing advertising forever. Take a look at how this phenomenon has happened—and what we all need to do to keep it happening. more
- This seminar will focus on those highly-visible short-term activities that are designed to generate sales NOW—not next week or next month, but right away. We'll look at a number of examples of these promotions and begin to understand which are most appropriate (and effective) for different kinds of businesses. more
- You're familiar with search engine optimization and how there are a certain set of words that people tend to search with. But when people get to your website, a different set of words become important. These are "customer carewords." Choosing the right search keywords will bring people to your website, but choosing the right customer carewords will bring them through your website and complete the sale! more
- When salespeople lack strong value propositions, they're unable to crack into corporate accounts, engage customers in business-oriented discussions, differentiate themselves from competitors and get prospective customers to make decisions to change. Strong value propositions are that important! more
- The global economy is the driving force in today’s marketing world. Positioning is the driving force in how to operate in this world. This seminar will take you on a journey around the world to see how positioning is being practiced from China to Venezuela and many stops in between. more
- Reporters have a 24/7 news cycle to fill. Without press releases from companies, reporters can’t possibly find enough content for all those stories. But nothing is more frustrating to a reporter on deadline than not being able to get vital information right away. That's where a press kit comes in ... more
- Professional marketing/management consultant Michael Goodman has been advising corporate clients for several years, and has collected the many lessons learned into a concise and impactful seminar that promises to pull back the curtain of consulting to reveal the critical success factors—and pitfalls—of this business and lifestyle. more
- Michael Goodman has been responsible for annual advertising budgets ranging from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars, in consumer, B2B, services, information, entertainment and not-for-profit situations. He’s learned advertising from recognized masters of the craft, and stumbled across some truths on his own. more
- Referrals are the fastest and easiest way for any company to build deep relationships and bring in more revenue. But the typical business professional does not receive all the referrals they want or deserve—despite providing excellent service for others. In this online seminar, learn how to prime the pump for customer references. more
- Want to climb to the top of the ladder in your organization? Want to have managers from throughout the company seeking you out for advice? Want to advance your marketing career just by being yourself?
Don't miss this seminar ... more
- In this seminar, we'll deal with some of the most common questions asked by entrepreneurs and small business marketers: How much should we spend on marketing? Is it a percentage of sales? How do we get benchmarks for our industry? How do we know if we're over-spending, under-spending, or right on the money? more
- You spend good money buying clicks. Since every click leads to a landing experience—someone clicks on your ad or email link, hey, they land somewhere—you're really spending that money on generating paid landing experiences. Given that realization, how do you maximize landing experiences, with the quantitative goal of increasing conversions and the qualitative goal of building your brand?
- In this special online presentation, get a preview of the upcoming MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2007 in Chicago, October 1-2. Our own Roy Young talks with some featured speakers to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
- Looking for a way to support your community and extend your marketing? Want to "give back" while getting ahead?
Nonprofit and community organizations can make perfect promotional partners, but there are crucial differences between the for-profit and not-for-profit worlds. Savvy marketers who can transcend those differences and create win-win partnerships that serve both mission and marketing can open up exciting new opportunities. more
- Pricing strategy is the sleeping giant of marketing strategy. The marketing mix element with perhaps the greatest potential to affect the bottom line and properly position a brand or a company with its target audience—yet the one most often relegated to a simple financial or sales decision, without regard for its impact on the brand.
This seminar will address the role of pricing as a marketing tool, and ... more
- Online communications are changing. Customers are now sharing their brand and product experiences with each other using podcasts, online video, and now live video streaming.
With the web evolving to also include these richer media channels, the savvy marketer must learn how to listen, understand, and use the same mediums.
- Do you really know how to do market segmentation? It's the foundation of a sound marketing plan, and many companies are getting it all wrong.
This is our 100th online seminar, and we're celebrating by bringing MarketingProfs founder and CEO Allen Weiss to share all he knows about this important topic. And there's a surprise at the end!