Online Marketing Seminars: Most Recent
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Reporters have a 24/7 news cycle to fill. Without press releases from companies, reporters can’t possibly find enough content for all those stories. But nothing is more frustrating to a reporter on deadline than not being able to get vital information right away. That's where a press kit comes in ... more
- Professional marketing/management consultant Michael Goodman has been advising corporate clients for several years, and has collected the many lessons learned into a concise and impactful seminar that promises to pull back the curtain of consulting to reveal the critical success factors—and pitfalls—of this business and lifestyle. more
- Michael Goodman has been responsible for annual advertising budgets ranging from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars, in consumer, B2B, services, information, entertainment and not-for-profit situations. He’s learned advertising from recognized masters of the craft, and stumbled across some truths on his own. more
- Referrals are the fastest and easiest way for any company to build deep relationships and bring in more revenue. But the typical business professional does not receive all the referrals they want or deserve—despite providing excellent service for others. In this online seminar, learn how to prime the pump for customer references. more
- Want to climb to the top of the ladder in your organization? Want to have managers from throughout the company seeking you out for advice? Want to advance your marketing career just by being yourself?
Don't miss this seminar ... more
- In this seminar, we'll deal with some of the most common questions asked by entrepreneurs and small business marketers: How much should we spend on marketing? Is it a percentage of sales? How do we get benchmarks for our industry? How do we know if we're over-spending, under-spending, or right on the money? more
- You spend good money buying clicks. Since every click leads to a landing experience—someone clicks on your ad or email link, hey, they land somewhere—you're really spending that money on generating paid landing experiences. Given that realization, how do you maximize landing experiences, with the quantitative goal of increasing conversions and the qualitative goal of building your brand?
- In this special online presentation, get a preview of the upcoming MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2007 in Chicago, October 1-2. Our own Roy Young talks with some featured speakers to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
- Looking for a way to support your community and extend your marketing? Want to "give back" while getting ahead?
Nonprofit and community organizations can make perfect promotional partners, but there are crucial differences between the for-profit and not-for-profit worlds. Savvy marketers who can transcend those differences and create win-win partnerships that serve both mission and marketing can open up exciting new opportunities. more
- Pricing strategy is the sleeping giant of marketing strategy. The marketing mix element with perhaps the greatest potential to affect the bottom line and properly position a brand or a company with its target audience—yet the one most often relegated to a simple financial or sales decision, without regard for its impact on the brand.
This seminar will address the role of pricing as a marketing tool, and ... more
- Online communications are changing. Customers are now sharing their brand and product experiences with each other using podcasts, online video, and now live video streaming.
With the web evolving to also include these richer media channels, the savvy marketer must learn how to listen, understand, and use the same mediums.
- Do you really know how to do market segmentation? It's the foundation of a sound marketing plan, and many companies are getting it all wrong.
This is our 100th online seminar, and we're celebrating by bringing MarketingProfs founder and CEO Allen Weiss to share all he knows about this important topic. And there's a surprise at the end!
- Today's 18-to-40-year-olds are savvy, sophisticated, and immune to conventional marketing strategies. But the buying habits of this lucrative market can be anticipated—and this seminar will reveal what works. Lisa Johnson, author, consumer expert and CEO of the Reach Group, uses her groundbreaking qualitative research, plus dozens of interviews with maverick thinkers to identify this connected generation’s new rules for engagement.
- Old business models are collapsing and there’s a new generation of inspired, renegade consumers who are rewriting the rules. Marketing is quickly moving from a push advertising model to one where highly networked customers spread the word about new products and services, and pull in only the information that they find interesting or useful. Want to crack the code of this new market?
- Most small businesses can't afford to invest thousands of dollars in advertising and promotion every week. They have to rely on making the greatest possible impact with a small budget. The starting point for many of them is a well-thought-out positioning statement that captures the essence of the company and then gets translated into a meaningful and memorable tagline.
Take a practical look at positioning as the cornerstone of a marketing plan and the basis for naming, taglines and brand building. more
- "Just give us some brochures." Prospects might say they want them. Sales forces request them all the time. But they’re expensive, time-consuming and worst of all, mostly ineffective. Too often they go in your prospect's "circular file." And your prospect remains outside your sales pipeline.
Fortunately, there’s a better way—many better ways, in fact. more
- The Hispanic population has become a powerful economic force in the United States. These 43 million consumers now command enough buying power to make companies sit up and pay attention. But in this booming market, it's easy to be misled by the varied demographic information (and the lack of a conceptual framework) available to marketers.
We will bring statistics to life in this online seminar, showing you how to pull together data that's relevant to your marketing goals. more
- Got a large, complex, database-driven website? Then you're in luck, because such a site represents the best opportunity for capturing visitors from search engines such as Google. That's because a large site has so much of what the engines love—content!
Want to know the "magic" that turns that content into an abundance of high rankings? It's all in how you present that content to the engines and link it internally within your site. more
- The amount you spend on market research isn't the most important consideration. The key is asking the right high-gain questions and knowing what to do with the answers.
This seminar will cover not only the various options for market research, but also six do-it-yourself approaches that can yield better results than studies costing thousands of dollars. And the turn-around time is often a fraction of what a major project would involve. more
- Looking for a big bang without big bucks? Want the secrets behind "free" publicity? Positive media exposure is cheaper than paid advertising—and it can be much more effective—but nothing valuable is really "free."
Good Public Relations and great media relations require work, preparation, media savvy and some risk-taking! more
- Learn how to take monitoring to the next level. Discover how customers, clients and bloggers help generate content and ideas for your blog. What can you learn from your customers? more
- This seminar provides you with a detailed tutorial on the tools and templates you can use to make sure your company can compete on clarity and avoid parity in your value propositions. more
- This presentation will give you four essential steps for aligning marketing strategy with sales execution – to maximize impact at the all important point of customer conversation. The process outlined is \ called Customer Message Management™. more
- People listen when you speak their language about things they value. In MarComm, it’s our job to do that, one customer at a time; it's simple if you have two or three customers. It gets a bit tricky when you have a few thousand or more. more
- We’ll deal with everything, including: advertising, taglines, promotion, budgeting, publicity and low-cost market research. We’ll use case studies from small B2B and B2C companies and borrow ideas from larger companies as well. more