Guides and Reports: Most Recent
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- The Modern Market for Market ResearchMarket research is no longer a tactic isolated to the largest corporations with the biggest budgets and executed by door-to-door foot soldiers painstakingly collecting small samples of customer data. The data in this report reveals a clear disconnect between businesses' appetite for customer information and the budget and execution they use to acquire it. This report explores that further and dives into several other interesting revelations.
- The Marketer's Guide to Facebook AdvertisingFacebook is not only the leading advertising platform among social media sites, it's officially the largest publisher of online display ad impressions and has single handedly eclipsed all the traditional players which dominated this industry for so long. This 35-page guide will give you a 10-step process for getting started with Facebook Ads the right way, so you can get the most out of your investment.
- The 25 E's of E-Book MarketingE-books have evolved. As a marketer, it's your responsibility to keep up. That's why we've put together this e-book. It spells out how marketers from all industries can use e-books to catalyze their business and marketing objectives and maximize engagement, loyalty, and advocacy.
- The Marketer's Guide to Strategic Landing Pages: Learn How to Boost ConversionYou have only a matter of seconds to make a good impression and convince prospects to stay on your site. This 38-page report highlights why landing pages are important, what makes a great landing page, how to integrate them into your marketing mix, and how to get organizational buy-in.
- Seven Trends That Are Changing Email Marketing (and What to Do About Them)The growth of social and mobile technologies has created new habits, attitudes, and assumptions. These things haven't demolished email, but they've changed the environment in which it exists. This 38-page report highlights recent changes and the steps email marketers need to take to keep up and generate positive returns.
- D.I.Y. Marketing Essentials for Small BusinessLearn everything you need to know to grow your small business--from taglines, to marketing plans, to websites and more--in our handy, 65-page guide, D.I.Y. Marketing Essentials for Small Business. Consider it your secret weapon for small business success (or domination, for that matter).
- Tame the Giant: The Complete Field Guide to Facebook MarketingMarketingProfs' 55-page How-To Guide, Tame the Giant: The Complete Field Guide to Facebook Marketing, provides insights into the Facebook audience, strategies for engagement, tactics and tools for success, and loads of real-life examples.
- Landing Pages 101: Common Mistakes that Confuse and Confound -- And How to Fix ThemThe web is a cluttered and oversaturated place; your landing pages shouldn't be. Landing pages are an integral part of your marketing mix that can drive revenue, increase efficiency and create the ultimate brand experience. Landing Pages 101: Common Mistakes that Confuse and Confound -- And How to Fix Them is a step-by-step guide.
- Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best PracticesMarketing automation can have a big impact on your sales and marketing efforts. Learn the ins and outs of marketing automation capabilities, how to make the best use of them, and resources for selecting the best system for you with MarketingProfs' Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best Practices guide.
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Research Spotlight: FacebookResearch Spotlight: Facebook helps you focus on the most popular social network today. Get the research insights you need to create successful Facebook campaigns. Learn who's on Facebook, what they're doing, and how best to reach them.
- Slowpoke's Guide to Digital MarketingFeel like the digital marketing race began without you? Don't worry—you can still catch up to the social media superstars. The Slowpoke's Guide to Digital Marketing puts rocket fuel in your engine to propel your digital marketing campaigns.
- Website Conversion Success StoriesMany marketers spend too much time and money trying to get people to visit their sites, and not enough boosting the number of sales from the people already visiting. See how 11 companies, including Jelly Belly Candy Company and Kinaxis, are transforming their landing pages, and get great ideas for optimizing your own site to increase sales.
- LinkedIn Success StoriesLinkedIn is used by 55 million professionals as a place to network, trade advice, and demonstrate business expertise. See how 11 companies, including PR firms, advertising agencies, and software companies, are using LinkedIn to show expertise, generate leads, and conduct research.
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
- Facebook Success StoriesWhen it comes to social networking sites, Facebook boasts the most loyal visitors on the Web. So it's easy to see why successful brands are embracing it as a platform to connect with customers. Facebook Success Stories gives you the real scoop on how 21 companies, including Adobe and Dunkin' Donuts, are pushing the social media marketing envelope using Facebook's tools and apps.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Customer-Centric Innovation: How Companies Engage Customers in Product Development and Radical InnovationEngaging your customers can help increase satisfaction, loyalty, and brand awareness. This research report will help you understand the role of customers in product development.
- Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelopePropel your email marketing efforts beyond the subject line. Read Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelope to learn how to convert your emails into money-making machines.
- B2B Marketing in 2009: Trends in Strategies and SpendingGet the truth about B2B marketing in a tough economy from people who know the business best—B2B marketers themselves. Our special report, B2B Marketing in 2009, provides the most current research on trends in strategies and spending, and how they affect your business.