Guides and Reports: Most Recent
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- SEO for Content Marketers: How to Push Your Content to the TopIn this 23-page guide, we cover five steps for optimizing your content and making Google (and the other search engines) happy so that she'll share your content with the right folks and send those prospects your way.
- Inbound Marketing: The Art of AttractionIn this 22-page guide, you'll learn how to understand the true value your company has in the marketplace, create great content in multiple iterations that meets customers where they are, and market your content across multiple channels to cement the relationship and convert prospects to leads.
- How to Create the Ultimate Case StudyIn this 28-page guide, you'll be given an 8-step plan for creating the ultimate case study—one that will meet your prospect's needs, and in turn, help you get the results you want.
- Picture This: The Marketer's Guide to Visual ContentIn this 21-page guide, you'll discover how visual content is upending the way brands communicate with their customers—and which brands are doing it best.
- The Marketer's Guide to Campaign Measurement, Tracking, and AnalysisIn this 23-page guide, you'll learn how to prove the success of your campaign by understanding measurement, tracking, and analysis.
- Excite, Ignite, Unite: The Keys to Inspiring, Persuading, and Motivating Your AudienceThis 25-page guide will teach you how to excite, ignite, and unite your audience, however big or small, so that they'll be inspired, persuaded, and motivated to move forward with your recommendations.
- Post-Production Game Plan: How to Distribute, Promote, and Repurpose Your Content for the WinThis 30-page guide covers a four-point conversion strategy for ensuring your content is seen, found, and consumed, with detailed information on where to distribute, how to promote, and how to repurpose your content for the win.
- Go Mobile or Go Home: How to Transform Your Marketing With MobileThis 20-page guide will outline a framework of five mobile innovation strategies supported by a host of brand examples across a variety of industries and mobile tools.
- Competitive Intelligence: How to Dig Up Data on Your Competitors and Play for the WinThis 10-page guide will allow you to dig in and learn how to think strategically about your competitors' next moves and the most effective ways to respond and stay one step ahead.
- Big Data and Social Advertising: Finding the Sweet SpotThis guide is for marketers who are stumped at just how to go about collecting and making good use of social media data. You'll learn how to get your arms around your data and how to apply it to better engage your target audience and convert prospects to customers.
- Picture Perfect: How to Manage Your Brand's Online ReputationThis 26-page how-to guide will give you a step-by-step walkthrough of how to help your company foster credibility and dazzle in brand search.
- Once Upon a Marketing Message: How to Craft Stories That SellThis 27-page how-to guide will teach you step-by-step how to choose an appropriate story for your audience and goal, and tell it in a way that captures their hearts and minds.
- Facebook Marketing: 10 Keys to Lasting SuccessIt seems like every time we figure things out on Facebook, Zuck and the gang change it up and throw a monkeywrench in the works. We've had enough and have decided to do something about it. No, we're not ditching Facebook. We've found the source of lasting Facebook success, and we've decided to share it with you.
- Rock That Presentation: The Guide to Prepping and Presenting Like a ProPresentations can be highly persuasive tools for influencing decisions, as well as for obtaining compliance. But the information you present, and how you present it, must be interesting enough for your audience to pay attention and hear your message—an honor that doesn't come as easily as you may think. We're here to help!
- No-Nonsense Media Mix Guide for Your Marketing PlanThis 36-page how-to guide will give you the information you need to make informed decisions about your media mix for your marketing plan and your marketing campaigns. You'll learn how to best reach your target audience (while working within the boundaries of your budget), the pros and cons of various media, and much more!
- Build Your Content Factory: Must-Have Tools to Get Your Assembly Line HummingTo be successful in content marketing, you need fresh, relevant, and tasty content—like, NOW. But, these days, good content is just not good enough. You need great content, and you need to churn it out. Becoming a finely tuned content creating machine isn't too difficult: just eat, sleep, and drink content creation.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media ProgramThis 14-step guide will teach you best-practices for garnering social media buy-in, determining strategy, developing a corporate policy, preparing your workforce, creating a strong presence for your brand, keeping fans and followers engaged (and happy), and handling any bumps along the way.
- The Marketer's Guide to The ABC's of SEOWhy SEO? Because the majority of online experiences--including those of your customers and prospects--begin with search. This 38-page guide will teach you just about everything you need to know about SEO from how to win top rank in Google's search results to which keywords you should target and why.
- Pay-Per-Click: A Practitioner's HandbookPPC marketing is one of the most popular online methods of getting information to customers quickly so you can sell your products and services. This 29-page how-to guide will walk you through the ins and outs of PPC so you can use it to its fullest potential.
- Mastering Lead Marketing: How to Steer the Buying Cycle Your WayThis 29-page guide explains how to engage prospects earlier in the process and steer them into your company's direction in a way that supports prospects' research and decision-making processes. You'll learn 16 "road rules" for lead marketing success in the digital age and you'll get a graphic road map of the B2B buyer's journey marking out where and how you can merge into the flow of traffic.
- The Modern Market for Market ResearchMarket research is no longer a tactic isolated to the largest corporations with the biggest budgets and executed by door-to-door foot soldiers painstakingly collecting small samples of customer data. The data in this report reveals a clear disconnect between businesses' appetite for customer information and the budget and execution they use to acquire it. This report explores that further and dives into several other interesting revelations.
- The Marketer's Guide to Facebook AdvertisingFacebook is not only the leading advertising platform among social media sites, it's officially the largest publisher of online display ad impressions and has single handedly eclipsed all the traditional players which dominated this industry for so long. This 35-page guide will give you a 10-step process for getting started with Facebook Ads the right way, so you can get the most out of your investment.
- The 25 E's of E-Book MarketingE-books have evolved. As a marketer, it's your responsibility to keep up. That's why we've put together this e-book. It spells out how marketers from all industries can use e-books to catalyze their business and marketing objectives and maximize engagement, loyalty, and advocacy.
- The Marketer's Guide to Strategic Landing Pages: Learn How to Boost ConversionYou have only a matter of seconds to make a good impression and convince prospects to stay on your site. This 38-page report highlights why landing pages are important, what makes a great landing page, how to integrate them into your marketing mix, and how to get organizational buy-in.
- Seven Trends That Are Changing Email Marketing (and What to Do About Them)The growth of social and mobile technologies has created new habits, attitudes, and assumptions. These things haven't demolished email, but they've changed the environment in which it exists. This 38-page report highlights recent changes and the steps email marketers need to take to keep up and generate positive returns.