Guides and Reports: Social Media
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media ProgramThis 14-step guide will teach you best-practices for garnering social media buy-in, determining strategy, developing a corporate policy, preparing your workforce, creating a strong presence for your brand, keeping fans and followers engaged (and happy), and handling any bumps along the way.
- The Marketer's Guide to Facebook AdvertisingFacebook is not only the leading advertising platform among social media sites, it's officially the largest publisher of online display ad impressions and has single handedly eclipsed all the traditional players which dominated this industry for so long. This 35-page guide will give you a 10-step process for getting started with Facebook Ads the right way, so you can get the most out of your investment.
- Tame the Giant: The Complete Field Guide to Facebook MarketingMarketingProfs' 55-page How-To Guide, Tame the Giant: The Complete Field Guide to Facebook Marketing, provides insights into the Facebook audience, strategies for engagement, tactics and tools for success, and loads of real-life examples.
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Research Spotlight: FacebookResearch Spotlight: Facebook helps you focus on the most popular social network today. Get the research insights you need to create successful Facebook campaigns. Learn who's on Facebook, what they're doing, and how best to reach them.
- Slowpoke's Guide to Digital MarketingFeel like the digital marketing race began without you? Don't worry—you can still catch up to the social media superstars. The Slowpoke's Guide to Digital Marketing puts rocket fuel in your engine to propel your digital marketing campaigns.
- LinkedIn Success StoriesLinkedIn is used by 55 million professionals as a place to network, trade advice, and demonstrate business expertise. See how 11 companies, including PR firms, advertising agencies, and software companies, are using LinkedIn to show expertise, generate leads, and conduct research.
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
- Facebook Success StoriesWhen it comes to social networking sites, Facebook boasts the most loyal visitors on the Web. So it's easy to see why successful brands are embracing it as a platform to connect with customers. Facebook Success Stories gives you the real scoop on how 21 companies, including Adobe and Dunkin' Donuts, are pushing the social media marketing envelope using Facebook's tools and apps.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.
- The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the ElectionWant to create a veritable army of customer-advocates to champion your brand? The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the Election shows you how the Obama campaign masterfully used new media to build awareness, engage prospects, and start a movement. It takes you step-by-step through the new media strategies of the campaign and provides actionable guidance on how you can modify each to benefit your business. Both entertaining and useful, it's an invaluable resource for the savvy marketer who wants to take full advantage of the amazing powers of new media.
- Email Marketing Benchmark Report 2008This 150-page Email Benchmark Report 2008 was developed by surveying our very own MarketingProfs members. Find out what the competition is doing so your 2009 email marketing budget makes sense!
- B2B Sales Lead Generation: Integration of Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 MediaResearch on how Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 can be used in effective Lead Generation campaigns
- Web 2.0 Marketing GuideHere's a straight shooting guide on how Web 2.0 can help you grow your business
- Blog Marketing GuideFrom establishing your company as an expert to providing a forum for testing new products, and much more, blogs can be useful, cheap and effective. Want to give it a go? This 65-page Bible of Blogging will get you started.
- E-Newsletter How-To GuideThe e-newsletter has become ubiquitous. Almost a dime a dozen. How do you make yours not only stand out in the inbox, but make a positive impact on your bottom line? This guide will show you how.