Guides and Reports: Content
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Build Your Content Factory: Must-Have Tools to Get Your Assembly Line HummingTo be successful in content marketing, you need fresh, relevant, and tasty contentólike, NOW. But, these days, good content is just not good enough. You need great content, and you need to churn it out. Becoming a finely tuned content creating machine isn't too difficult: just eat, sleep, and drink content creation.
- The 25 E's of E-Book MarketingE-books have evolved. As a marketer, it's your responsibility to keep up. That's why we've put together this e-book. It spells out how marketers from all industries can use e-books to catalyze their business and marketing objectives and maximize engagement, loyalty, and advocacy.
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- Blog Marketing GuideFrom establishing your company as an expert to providing a forum for testing new products, and much more, blogs can be useful, cheap and effective. Want to give it a go? This 65-page Bible of Blogging will get you started.
- Benchmark Survey: Communication SkillsLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2005 survey about the skill level survey respondents have in various ways of communicating. With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for you.