Marketing Guides and Reports: Content
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Build Your Content Marketing Dream TeamIn this 22-page guide, we'll explain how to identify the key hires you need to get your content marketing dream team started, how to add players to the bench from some unexpected places, and what skills will be required of the people you hire.
- 62 Best Practices of Top Business BloggersThis 24-page guide will provide you with valuable nuggets of wisdom that will help you supercharge your business blog. You’ll learn directly from a long list of strategies that have proven effective for top business bloggers.
- Video Marketing: How to Roll Video Into Your Media MixIn this 16-page guide, we'll explore the benefits of video marketing, the variety of video formats, and how to make video on a budget. We'll also look at how to use social media with video and strategies for cashing in on video.
- Pump Up the Volume: How to Create a High-Frequency Content Development SystemIn this 27-page guide, you'll learn how to establish an effective system for pumping out more content using the resources at your disposal—not just any content, mind you, but good quality, results-oriented content.
- How to Create the Ultimate Case StudyIn this 28-page guide, you'll be given an 8-step plan for creating the ultimate case study—one that will meet your prospect's needs, and in turn, help you get the results you want.
- Picture This: The Marketer's Guide to Visual ContentIn this 21-page guide, you'll discover how visual content is upending the way brands communicate with their customers—and which brands are doing it best.
- Build Your Content Factory: Must-Have Tools to Get Your Assembly Line HummingTo be successful in content marketing, you need fresh, relevant, and tasty content—like, NOW. But, these days, good content is just not good enough. You need great content, and you need to churn it out. Becoming a finely tuned content creating machine isn't too difficult: just eat, sleep, and drink content creation.
- The 25 E's of E-Book MarketingE-books have evolved. As a marketer, it's your responsibility to keep up. That's why we've put together this e-book. It spells out how marketers from all industries can use e-books to catalyze their business and marketing objectives and maximize engagement, loyalty, and advocacy.
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- Blog Marketing GuideFrom establishing your company as an expert to providing a forum for testing new products, and much more, blogs can be useful, cheap and effective. Want to give it a go? This 65-page Bible of Blogging will get you started.
- Benchmark Survey: Communication SkillsLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2005 survey about the skill level survey respondents have in various ways of communicating. With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for you.