Identity Marketing: Using PR to Reach the Minds (and Wallets) of Today's Diverse Consumers
- Gail Z. Martin
- Thu., April 24, 2008, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
Multicultural consumers in the U.S. account for almost $6 trillion in purchasing power—almost half of the U.S. GNP. Is your company getting its share of this growing market?
Today’s American consumer defines who he is by what he buys. "Identity Marketing" goes to the heart of how Baby Boomer, Gen X, Gen Y, African-American, Latino, Women, Asian, Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgendered consumers define their identity through their purchases.
Traditional PR focuses on reaching mass media with a mass message. That doesn’t cut it with today's multicultural consumer. Does your PR have what it takes to compete?
In this seminar you’ll understand:
- Why multicultural consumers want much more than just a press release
- A whole new perspective on how PR and identity shape each other
- The key to understanding the real PR story—how your customer uses your product to define his/her identity
Gail Z. Martin is an author, entrepreneur and educator. She owns DreamSpinner Communications (www.DreamSpinnerCommunications.com), offering exceptional business writing and marketing services to companies of all sizes throughout the U.S. and Canada. Her teleseminars share powerful marketing techniques for small and growing businesses. She is an adjunct professor for UNC Charlotte. Gail Martin holds an MBA from The Pennsylvania State University in Marketing has over 20 years of corporate/ nonprofit/consulting experience. Martin is also the author of a fantasy adventure series, The Summoner and The Blood King (www.ChroniclesOfTheNecromancer.com).
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing Managers/Directors
- Public Relations Directors/Managers
- Corporate Communications Managers/Directors
What Will You Learn?
- How to align your PR to your consumer's identity
- How to become a part of your multicultural consumers' community—and reap the rewards
- Ways you can begin to change your PR approach today
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO Membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.