Inside the Customer Loyalty Laboratory: How Companies Build Lasting Relationships
- Jill Griffin
- Roy Young
- Wed., Feb. 1, 2006, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
If your firm is like most, multi-channel dysfunction, data silos, neglected customer touch points, and disengaged employees are robbing your customer initiatives of critical momentum. This session examines the best practices of Continental Airlines and others who are transforming their organizations into living “loyalty labs."
This lab-like orientation provides a rich, ongoing supply of customer know-how which enables these firms to harness their customer complexities, execute seamless company-wide customer strategies and grow loyal customers and employees in the process.
If you’re ready for fresh, new solutions for leading your company through today’s complex maze of customer issues, don’t miss this fast-paced, information-rich, fun-filled session with internationally-recognized loyalty expert, Jill Griffin.
Jill Griffin is author of the internationally-published business best seller, Customer Loyalty: How to Earn It, How to Keep It, a Harvard Business School "Working Knowledge" recommended book. She is co-author of Customer Winback: How To Recapture Lost Customers and Keep Them Loyal, named one of 2002’s “30 Best Business Books” by Soundview Executive Book Summaries.
A frequent speaker, Jill has keynoted this fall at DMA’s annual convention in Atlanta and at the Loyalty World Conference in London.
Since 1988, Jill has served as president of Griffin Group, a customer loyalty consulting firm headquartered in Austin Texas. Clients served include Dell, Ford Motor Company, Wells Fargo, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Marriott, Days Inn, Western Union, and Scotland’s Department of Tourism.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing professionals at all levels in all industries.
What Will You Learn?
- How to ‘grow’ your firm into a loyalty lab--the 4 stages of transformation
- Loyalty lab secrets for maximizing prospects, first time customers, repeat customers, clients and advocates
- Continental Airline’s amazing loyalty lab journey and the powerful lessons learned along the way
- What Starbuck’s loyalty lab taught the giant coffee maker about boosting buyer frequency and spend
- How the loyalty lab mindset taught an office supply giant to convert new customers into “best customers” in record time
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO Membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.