Want to give your marketing know-how a boost? On this Free Friday, we're offering you the opportunity to enjoy our Digital Marketing World: Smarter Marketer virtual conference on demand.
MarketingProfs own marketing-savvy folks present the three sessions.
In "Five Traditional (Gasp!) Marcom Methods That (Still) Deliver Today," Jo Roberts discusses...
- five traditional programs to rethink rather than reject
- how to choose program tactics that best align with your business objectives
- why integration is vital to maximizing your results
Matt Snodgrass, in his session, "What If Everything Were a Little More Fun: How Gamification Is Changing the Way We Market," covers...
- how marketers can learn from other brands' gamification efforts, hits, and misses
- how to bring fun into product marketing
And to help you in "Making the Most of MarketingProfs," Anne Yastremski, VP of Marketing, and Valerie Witt, VP of Paid Content and MPU, offer a session that gives the inside scoop on MarketingProfs.
Best of all, because the virtual conference is on demand, you can choose to see the sessions all at once or separately as time permits.
To get the details and register, head on over to DMW: Smarter Marketer.