Placing your business firmly in the spotlight, and keeping it there, is one way of remaining in the minds of your customers. You can do that by using printed marketing and promotion material to boost business.
Here's a look at seven reasons to use print marketing.
1. Print still has authority
Yes, the online world is powerful and not to be ignored, but there is something reliable and safe about having something in the hand. Printed materials—such as leaflets, business cards, banners, and posters—are tangible. Your customers still like "money off" coupons in the newspaper or the tear-off coupon at the bottom of a leaflet to put on their pin board, fridge door, and coupon books.
Enjoyment is still to be had in the printed form of marketing and advertising.
2. Print is gaining a following
You may think that the younger age group do everything online, but statistics suggest the opposite is true. Magazines, for example, based on particular subjects, from fashion through to fitness have seen an upswing in young readers, age 18-24 years.
What does this mean for printed promotional literature? It means that get the copyright, along with the images, and all printed material still can attract the customers you target.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares