Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks
Content marketing is nothing new. Perhaps you've included line items like whitepapers or webinars on your to-do list, or maybe you've been lucky enough to dip into custom publishing in the past. But in today's world of bloggers and thought leaders and social media sharers, it's become big business. Why? Because it works. And just because nearly 90% of marketers now use some form of content marketing to grow their businesses, it doesn't mean there isn't room for a little—or perhaps a lot—of improvement. In fact, with all this online content floating about it's more imperative than ever that you produce truly awesome content that flags your customers, and prospects to slow down and read, watch, listen, or experience.
What you need is a plan. That's why we've created CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks. This 29-page MarketingProfs How-To Guide provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program will help you answer …
- What's the point?
- Why do we need a content marketing strategy? How do we put together a plan?
- Who are we targeting? And, what's in it for them?
- What kind of content are we talkin' about? How do we make it stand out?
- How do we make all that content? Can we use what we already have?
- Where do we distribute this newly-created content? When should we do that?
- What can we do to get people to share? We do want people to share, right?
- How can we tell if this content marketing stuff is working, anyway?
- … and more.
Using The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program as your launch pad, by the end of seven weeks you'll have a grasp of what's working for you, what's not, and what you need to do to optimize and refine your program for greater success.