PPC Campaigns: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
10 Ways to Boost Your Google AdWords Search Ads Right NowJason NelsonImplementing these 10 tips to boost AdWords search network ads can make a significant difference in your click-through rate, Quality Score, and campaign ROI.
Four AdWords Mistakes That Drag Your CTR DownLarry KimMarketers make these four common mistakes that drag down their AdWords clickthrough rate. But you can write ads that get two, even three times the average CTR. Here's how.
Which Marketing Channel Gives You the Most Bang for Your Click? [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiConsider the various online marketing channels you use regularly. Do you know which ones yield the highest return? This infographic highlights which channels get the most visitors, result in the ...
Eight Secrets of Success With LinkedIn PPC AdsElaine MarquisIf implemented correctly, LinkedIn pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can be a high-volume lead source at a low cost per lead. It is similar to Google AdWords paid search, but it can ...
Five Must-Have Insights for Better PPC Campaign PerformanceLarry KimIn data-driven marketing channels, such as paid search, having the most relevant and recent data possible is vital, because you're competing in real time (usually with real budget constraints) for ...
Paid Search Trends: CPCs on the Rise, Bing Gaining Spend ShareAyaz NanjiIn the third quarter of 2013, paid search impressions, clicks, and advertiser spend increased for both Google and Bing (which includes the Yahoo search partnership), according to a recent report ...
Google's Top 20 Mobile Products (and How It Monetizes Them) [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiGoogle is fast on its way to becoming a "mobile first" company: Within a year, mobile will become the primary way users access Google. So what does Google's mobile portfolio ...
How to Gain Subscribers Without Buying Email ListsMeghan Keaney AndersonFew things are as antithetical to good inbound marketing as purchasing a list of email addresses and blasting them with your latest campaign. You risk significant business damage. Here's what ...
Five Websites Capturing 20% of all Search Result ClicksLenna GaribianLed by Facebook, five websites captured 20% of all search clicks from US search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) in the fourth quarter of 2012, and some 500 websites captured nearly ...
New Google AdWords 'Offer Extensions': Five Tips to Make Them Work for YouLarry KimOffer Extensions are a new ad format Google is rolling out to AdWords advertisers, who can now add a coupon or discount to their Google search ad, merging special offers ...
PPC Campaigns: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- MarketingProfs University: The Fundamentals of Paid SearchBroadcast on 8/9/2012 with George MichieIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the ins and outs of paid search, including how to set the foundation for an effective strategy, how to set budgets and goals, and much more.
- The Next Generation of Landing Pages: What's New, What's Hot, What's PerformingBroadcast on 11/10/2011 with Scott BrinkerTake a whirlwind tour of state-of-the-art landing page strategies and tactics, and update your Web marketing repertoire with a new set of best practices that you can put into action.
- Turbocharge Your Google AdWords and Other Paid Online Media CampaignsBroadcast on 7/1/2010 with Bill LeakeLearn solid tactics that you can use to put a new pep in your pay per click step. Insights and concepts will be illustrated with real examples of companies like yours. You'll leave with sharp ideas that you can implement right away, and an opportunity to achieve double, if not triple, digit improvements in your monthly PPC campaigns.
- New YouTube Features That Will Make You Stand Out from the CrowdBroadcast on 6/10/2010 with Michael MillerMichael Miller returns to update you with the latest marketing-oriented features of YouTube. Find out which of these new features make the most sense for your organization, and how to use them to promote your business and products.
- High-Performance Landing Pages that Boost Your Bottom Line (FREE)Broadcast on 11/19/2009 with Michael Goodman, Anna TalericoGetting them there isn't enough. Here's how you can improve the odds of converting a Web visitor into a customer.
- Cracking the Code: Web Analytics for Paid Search AdvertisingBroadcast on 6/25/2009 with Avinash KaushikAre you measuring the right things in your Pay-Per-Click campaigns? It's time to find out—and easily improve your ROI.
- It's All About the Click: Fundamentals of Paid Search MarketingBroadcast on 6/4/2009 with George SeyboldPaid search, or Pay-Per-Click (PPC), marketing isn't new. But what do you need to know if you're just getting started?
- Post-Click Marketing: How to Make Your Landing Pages Hit, Not MissBroadcast on 9/13/2007 with Scott BrinkerYou spend good money buying clicks. Since every click leads to a landing experience—someone clicks on your ad or email link, hey, they land somewhere—you're really spending that money on generating paid landing experiences. Given that realization, how do you maximize landing experiences, with the quantitative goal of increasing conversions and the qualitative goal of building your brand?
- Search Marketing Essentials for Online RetailersBroadcast on 2/8/2007 with Stephan Spencer, George MichieStephan Spencer and George Michie will share their expertise and tips for advanced search marketing, specific to the unique challenges that e-commerce marketers face.
- Advanced Topics in Paid Search MarketingBroadcast on 3/9/2006 with Larry Becker, George MichieFor those who have experience with paid search, but need to get advanced techniques and knowledge.
PPC Campaigns: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Shopper's Handbook on Search Marketing FirmsThis is the go-to guide for all your Search Engine Optimization needs. Get a first-rate overview of all things related to how search engines fit into your marketing plan. This guide even tells you how to decide if you should not outsource your search engine optimization. But the best thing about this handbook is a comprehensive list of questions you should ask any potential SEO vendor, and tips as to what to look for in the answers. Very helpful. 45 pages.
- Paid Search Advertising TemplateIf you're a little intimidated by the prospect of Paid Search Advertising, seriously, join the crowd. Here it is though -- a guiding light through the complex waters of Paid Search Advertising. We assembled a 30-page template to make learning and implementing a successful paid search advertising campaign for your firm as easy as possible.