Save the Date: March 5, 2008
So what’s March 5? It’s the MarketingProfs B2B-2.0 EXPO, a free all-day interactive conference online.
This spring, we’re focused on B2B outreach in a Web 2.0 world. As you know, it’s a crazy Web 2.0 world out there. But MarketingProfs is on top of it, and, as always, we’re finding the latest solutions for you. Our EXPO speakers will, among other things:
• Identify the key online best practices that are really working for B2B marketers.
• Show you how to use innovative Web 2.0 marketing tactics to drive sales and boost B2B results.
At the B2B-2.0 EXPO, you’ll learn how to adapt all the latest online marketing skills -- B2C, social networking, email marketing, and more – to your specific B2B needs.
Some of the questions we’ll attack:
• How are social networks changing the way B2B marketers communicate with customers?
• What in email marketing is still working – and how should it change?
• Which tried-and-true B2B marketing tactics can you adapt to the Web 2.0 world, and which ones should you just let go?
…And there’s so much more. Learn the latest program details here. BTW – this event kicks off our 2008 conference lineup, which includes live events in both June and October.
Registration for the March EXPO will open in January. Make sure you’re the first to get your company’s name in the mix: Sign up for the B2B-2.0 EXPO Mailing List right now, and mark your calendar, for March 5.
I look forward to seeing you there!
P.S. This will be our last newsletter of the year with piping hot content. Next week, we’ll publish a "Best of MarketingProfs 2007" newsletter, featuring our favorites from the past year. Our regular Tuesday newsletter returns January 8th. Happy holidays! Recharge, refresh... and enjoy!