Social media is a critical piece in the online marketing puzzle for local businesses (and others). But, some days, you have so much to juggle that you just need a quick, easy way to post interesting, engaging content.
So, here are 10 ideas you can use to keep your social channels full of relevant, timely, and useful content—fast!
1. Polls or Questions
People love sharing their opinion. Take five minutes to brainstorm a few questions you could ask your fan base, and then another five minutes to create a quick question or poll. Write your question so that it's short and clear; of course, it should provide useful insights for your business.
Example: If we were open until 9 PM one night during the week, which weeknight would you vote for?
2. Day-in-the-Life Snapshot
What's got you so busy that you don't have time to write in depth about it? What are you doing today that might interest your audience? Share a sneak peek of a day in the life of your business by sharing a picture, quote, or anecdote from behind the scenes.
Example: We're getting ready for our launch party tomorrow! Here's a behind-the-scenes look at all the fun. Hit Like if you'll see us there! [Photo]
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations