You put a lot of effort and time into creating the perfect email content for your subscribers. But no matter what you write, or how well, people may not even see your email if the subject line doesn't get them to click on your email.
In a world full of distractions, it's hard to get and hold the attention of your email subscribers. That's why I've outlined 10 subject line formulas proven to get subscribers to open emails.
1. The Social Proof Subject Line
Social proof is a powerful driver of human behavior and affects many of the decisions we make. For example, people generally won't buy a product from a site until it has reviews and ratings.
Social proof is a powerful marketing tool because it shapes consumer perception and brand reputation. Also, it shapes how we think about a certain business, product, or services.
There are various ways to leverage social proof to make your subject lines more compelling. For example:
- The advertising formula Mark Cuban used to make his fortune
- How Airbnb become a $30 billion company
- Why 2,632 of our clients would recommend our business coaching services to a friend
2. The Data Subject Line
Another powerful email formula is to include data, numbers, or statistics in your subject line.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends
- The 10 Most Mentioned Features in Email Software Reviews