The report was based on data from a survey of 350 salespeople who work for companies in a wide range of B2B and B2C industries; 59% have annual quota goals of over $1 million.
Respondents were asked to list their biggest work challenges in 2017, including prospecting, negotiating, closing, and productivity issues.
The work challenge cited by the largest share of salespeople (49%) is spending too much time on non-sales activities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Effective Measurement of ABM Depends on These Four Steps
- The Optimal Sales Cadence: Frequency and Duration Benchmarks
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide