Consumers say the customer service issues most likely to make them stop doing business with a company are uninformed agents and long wait times, according to recent research from The Northridge Group.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Respondents rate uninformed agents as the customer service issue most likely to result abandoning a company; long wait times to reach an agent ranks second, followed by unfriendly agents and difficult-to-use automated systems.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Small Business Guide to Facebook Chatbots [Infographic]
- Why Customers Leaveâ€”and How You Can Keep Them [Infographic]
- Frenemies: The Battle of Rival Brand Fans on Social Media
- The No-BS Formula for Customer Service That Doubles as Marketing
- Unanswered Calls: The Plague of Paid Search ROI [Infographic]