Consumers say the customer service issues most likely to make them stop doing business with a company are uninformed agents and long wait times, according to recent research from The Northridge Group.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 consumers in the United States age 18 and older.
Respondents rate uninformed agents as the customer service issue most likely to result abandoning a company; long wait times to reach an agent ranks second, followed by unfriendly agents and difficult-to-use automated systems.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet
- Five Real Content Strategies to Earn Brand Attachment