The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2017 among 500 local business owners whose firms sell products with an average price of more than $500.
Some 51% of respondents say they plan to run advertising campaigns on Facebook this holiday season to get buyers to the door.
Moreover, 42% plan to run campaigns on Google, 20% in magazines/newspapers, 20% on digital video platforms, 14% on television/radio, and 6% on Bing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]
- Google Ads Mobile Benchmarks for 18 Industries [Infographic]
- 2018 Digital Advertising Trends: Which Predictions Came True [Infographic]