B2B marketers say the biggest benefits of a data-driven demand generation strategy are better lead quality and better customer experiences, according to recent research from Act-On and Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between January 17, 2022, and January 25, 2022, among 115 B2B marketing professionals.
Respondents say the most important benefits of executing an effective data-driven demand generation strategy are improved lead quality (49% cite as a top benefit), improved customer experiences (39%), increased campaign ROI (36%), and more leads (35%).
Some 95% of B2B marketers believe that demand generation is significantly improved when a data-driven strategy is used.
B2B marketers say the most challenging aspects of using data to drive demand are measuring results (41% cite as a top challenge), making data actionable (39%), identifying target audiences/accounts (33%), and aligning the priorities of Marketing and Sales (33%).
Most (54%) B2B marketers somewhat agree that the quality of their data allows them to make effective decisions on where to spend marketing and/or sales resources.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted between January 17, 2022, and January 25, 2022, among 115 B2B marketing professionals.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Demand Generation Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Your SMB Needs a Full-Funnel Marketing Approach. Here's Where to Start.
- Why You Should Be 'Cloning' Your Best Customers to Grow Your Business
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads