B2B marketers say social media was the most successful tactic they used for generating high-quality leads at the top of the funnel last year and webinars were the most successful mid-funnel tactic, according to recent research from Demand Spring.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2021 among 150 B2B marketers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Respondents say social media, email, and live/virtual events were the tactics that were most successful for generating quality leads at the top of the funnel in 2021.
B2B marketers say webinars, live/virtual events, and whitepapers/e-books were the tactics that were most successful for generating high-quality leads in the middle of the funnel in 2021.
Respondents say in-person events were replaced most often with webinars and virtual events in 2021.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2021 among 150 B2B marketers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Attract High-Value Leads With This Five-Step Process
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Availability Heuristic, Sharks, and Your Marketing
- Crafting a Dynamic Go-to-Market Campaign Plan | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Build a High-Conversion Evergreen Lead Funnel: A Five-Step Guide
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results