In the olden days (read: pre-social media), a job recruiter was limited to the stack of neatly typed resumes on his desk, a bulletin board, and work connections in his search for the best job applicants.
In the digital age, however, job recruiters are turning to social networks to find the best talent for companies' positions. And the competition on the hiring field is fierce.
RecruitLoop recently released the following infographic about social media recruitment and organizations that do it best. So, which companies are winning the talent war? You'll be surprised.
Marriott Hotels is the biggest Facebook recruiter (based on number of Likes). The surprise is in second place: the Royal Marines. Dell places third, and then the British Army comes in at fourth.
And what YouTube Company channel beats Google's own recruitment page (Life at Google)? The most viewed YouTube company channel is Defence Jobs Australia. (We told you some findings are surprising.)
To find out more about the winners in job recruitment via social networks (and to learn about what job recruiters do on those social platforms), check out the following infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok