Not every social platform suits every business. Use these tips to choose the right sites to engage potential customers and deepen existing relationships.
Of all the social platforms, Facebook is best for building a community, according to the following Salesforce infographic. Among its adult users, 74% are college graduates, 71% have some college, and 70% have attended high school.
LinkedIn is best for career and industry insights. Of LinkedIn users, 31% are 30-49 years old; 30% of people are 50-64 years old.
If your industry lends itself to visuals, Pinterest will most likely work best. Some 42% of online women use the site, according to Salesforce, and 13% of online men do.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things