Only one thing brings search engine traffic to your website: searches.
And searches—especially B2B searches—only sometimes begin with voice queries. The vast majority of the time, they still begin with typing.
But, every time, they're based on keywords.
Keywords feed the search engine. Search engines feed B2B marketers—or at least they can. Therefore, you need to understand how to select keywords, which tools will help you do that, and where to use them.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords
- Alexa, Revolutionize My SEO Strategy: How to Capitalize on AI-Assisted Voice Search