Is there any facet of digital marketing that isn't being continually disrupted by technology?
You name it: data-gathering, analytics, content creation and distribution, personalization, targeting, SEO...
What technologies should you be keeping a close eye on?
From Big Data to artificial intelligence, machine-learning, bots, voice search and more, these top 10 technologies, according to the infographic, are changing the digital marketing landscape:
Continue reading "The Technologies That Are Disrupting Digital Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Four Reasons the CMO-CIO Relationship (Really) Matters [Infographic]
- How to Kickstart a Growth Marketing Automation Strategy
- How to Implement Artificial Intelligence in Marketing: Rajkumar Venkatesan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions