As Internet penetration increases and more facets of day-to-day life expand into digital channels, the scale of data being generated online every minute is breathtaking.
For example, YouTube users upload 500 hours of video and LinkedIn members apply for 69,444 jobs every minute, on average, in 2020.
All this online activity generates a huge amount of revenue: Every minute people spend $1 million online, on average.
A recent infographic from DOMO delves into the stunning stats, examining online user behavior through the amount of data generated and consumed every minute across high-traffic platforms and popular applications such as Zoom, TikTok, Skype, and Netflix.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]