As Internet penetration increases and more facets of day-to-day life expand into digital channels, the scale of data being generated online every minute is breathtaking.
For example, YouTube users upload 500 hours of video and LinkedIn members apply for 69,444 jobs every minute, on average, in 2020.
All this online activity generates a huge amount of revenue: Every minute people spend $1 million online, on average.
A recent infographic from DOMO delves into the stunning stats, examining online user behavior through the amount of data generated and consumed every minute across high-traffic platforms and popular applications such as Zoom, TikTok, Skype, and Netflix.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The World's Biggest Social Networks (And Who Owns Them) [Infographic]
- Instagram Stories: 2021 Benchmarks and Trends
- Marketer Survey: 5 Social Media Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]
- A Look at the Gen Z Audience on LinkedIn
- The Common Characteristics of Viral TikToks [Infographic]
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]