Make a bigger pie, move quickly, don't play a solo game, view knowledge as a semantic tree, and focus on learning.
Those are some of the career lessons from successful company founders such as Dave Thomas of Wendy's, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Elon Musk of Tesla, and Nicky Goulimis of Nova Credit.
A recent infographic (below) from Resume.io explores those four ideas as well as 11 more from famous founders.
The piece also delves into how each of the 15 lessons can be applied to your own career.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "15 Career Lessons From Successful Founders [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Hiring Trends Marketing Managers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 2022 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- Working From Bed: The State of Home Workspaces in 2021
- The 5 Most Important Skills for the Future of Marketing
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]