With the COVID-19 pandemic driving more people to work remotely, many marketers have been trying to spruce up their home offices.
It's more than just an exercise in finding the right aesthetic: A good home office setup can boost efficiency and promote problem solving.
So, how should you decorate?
A recent infographic (below) from HomeCity explores 11 home office decor ideas that have been linked with increased productivity.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "11 Home Office Decor Ideas to Improve Productivity [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Tell If You Have a Toxic Boss [Infographic]
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Tips for Building Career Resilience [Infographic]