Ever watched a demo for a new piece of analytics tech that you'd never heard of before, but after the call you're not sure how you'd ever live without it? It's hard not to get hyped up and a little bit manic with every promise of enhanced data insights.
So how do you tell the essential stuff from the one-hit wonders? And what should you make sure you're already using before you even consider accepting another one of those invites for a new product demo?
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The top five marketing analytics trends by projected search interest
- The foundation of your 2019 metrics
- The one thing you need most to prepare for massive changes coming to marketing analytics (including AI)
- Date: February 7, 2019
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Christopher S. Penn
- Sponsor: Seismic
- Element: Analyze
- Topic: Metrics & Measurement
- Price: $0
THIS WEBINAR FEATURES:
Christopher S. Penn is a recognized thought leader, best-selling author, and keynote speaker who has shaped Google Analytics adoption, data-driven marketing, modern email marketing, and AI in marketing. He’s a co-founder of the PodCamp Conference and a co-host of the Marketing Over Coffee podcast.