Everyone loves a tradeshow—and for good reason. It's a chance to get out of the office, try out some cool new products, and make those invaluable face-to-face connections.
The power of live events is alive and well, but do you have a solid plan to create maximum value from them in 2019? From booth strategies to CRM integration to reporting ROI, we've got you covered with insights and advice. Get ready to rock tradeshows this year.
- Best practices for booth staff to attract, capture, and rate leads
- How to get your leads into your marketing automation and CRM systems in a quick and scalable way
- How to report on the value of all of the events you attend
- Date: January 31, 2019—2:00 PM ET
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Jason Askew, Robin Clark
- Sponsor: Cvent
- Element: Plan, Communicate
- Topic: Demand Generation, Events
- Price: FREE
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Jason Askew has 12 years of experience as an enterprise conference and exhibit planner, with a strong focus on technology. He is currently the product marketing manager for onsite solutions at Cvent.
Robin Rankin Clark is marketing manager of tradeshows and events at Cvent. With 11 years of events and communications experience, her passion is seeing an event evolve from concept to execution.