How to Make Your Website a Lead Generation Machine
Your website can be your most powerful marketing tool, delivering a steady stream of new business leads and filling your sales pipeline. But most companies don't optimize their websites for lead generation—offering little more than passive online brochures. Learn to identify the small fixes that will transform your website into your most powerful marketing tool.
You will learn how to:
- Make sure your website is customer-focused
- Drive targeted visitors to your website
- Convert anonymous visitors into named leads
- Nurture relationships with customers and prospects
- Measure the return on all online and offline marketing investments
Bob DeStefano is an online marketing strategist, professional speaker, and president of SVM E-Marketing Solutions, a leading B2B online marketing agency. Bob works with companies to help them leverage online marketing that achieves bottom-line results.
5 Secrets to Increasing Website Conversions With Conversational Marketing
Conversational marketing is changing the way businesses buy from businesses. Drift's Mark Kilens will share 5 specific recipes you can swipe for your website, based on what Drift has learned by using Drift! Mark will also take you through the Conversational Marketing Blueprint so you can maximize your results—without having to spend hours in training or learning any new technical skills.
You will learn:
- 5 conversational marketing tactics that will give your business an unfair advantage
- How to grow your email list, book demos, and start more conversations
- How to ready your business for conversational marketing and implement it NOW with the new Conversational Marketing Blueprint
Mark Kilens leads content and community at Drift. His team teaches people how to transform B2B sales through conversational marketing and sales. He also built HubSpot Academy, best-in-class marketing and sales education for millions of people.
Unlock Growth With High-Converting Landing Pages
The marketer's mandate is to drive growth: more traffic, more leads, more sales. But cost-per-acquisition continues to climb and achieving marketing goals by driving more top-of-funnel traffic is tough (and expensive). The solution? Instead of just sending people to your website, which is intended for exploring, start sending them to a dedicated landing page with a single call to action. Landing pages let you take control of a visitor's journey, resulting in more conversions.
You will learn:
- The five critical elements to a high-converting landing page
- How page speed impacts experience, engagement, and conversion
- How to create a frictionless experience so people are more likely to say "yes"
Fueled by a passion for marketing, leadership, and growth, Rachel Scott leads a team of digital marketers as the head of campaign strategy at Unbounce, the world's leading landing page and conversion platform.
- Date: April 12, 2019
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Analyze
- Topic: Websites
- Price: $0