Stories for the Win: The Hidden Neuroscience of Content Marketing
Content marketers have long assumed great stories help build relationships with consumers, but until recently, we haven't known why or how. In this high-energy session, you'll discover the latest neuroscience research that will make you rethink the way you create and measure the success of your content. Learn about storytelling techniques that spike empathy, attention, and purchase consideration; hear case studies from today's most innovative brands, and even participate in a live neuroscience experiment.
- The new neuroscience of storytelling and how stories impact our brains, building connections and driving purchase consideration
- The four elements of stories that make our brains light up
- Techniques for measuring and optimizing the effectiveness of your content
Joe is the head of content strategy at Contently and co-author of "The Storytelling Edge: How to Transform Your Business, Stop Screaming Into the Void, and Make People Love You." He's also executive editor of The Content Strategist and a regular contributor to Fast Company.
The New Playbook for Personalizing Content Experiences at Scale
Content is the driving force behind your most effective marketing strategies. And in your aim to personalize how prospects and target accounts experience your content, scaling the creation of these experiences is a big hurdle. This session will help you align your team and truly deliver meaningful experiences so you can rock marketing campaigns that delight your audience.
Bonus: You'll also get to see a quick demo on the Content Experience Platform that's got B2B marketers talking.
You will learn:
- Four tried-and-true marketing tactics that are driven by content you already have
- Five easy steps to help you focus on an integrated content strategy and prove the ROI your C-suite expects
- A handy framework to repeatedly create personalized content experiences for all your prospects without spending additional dollars
Paige is the director of content experience at Uberflip, where she manages the end-to-end experience of the customer lifecycle. She has a flair for storytelling, technology, and data; and has helped many SaaS companies create impactful, measurable marketing strategies.
Measuring and Improving the Value of Your Content
Connecting with the right customer at the right time is the mantra of nearly every marketer. But what about understanding the importance of the content to your brand and your customer? In this session, we'll discuss approaches for evaluating the efficacy of content and assets. We will look at how to create a content measurement framework that identifies the best ways to map content engagement to business success.
You'll learn how to:
- Design and activate a content measurement framework
- Determine the value of content to your audiences
- Map content value to business performance scorecards
With over 2 decades of industry experience, Jamie has led teams to create profitable and data-driven customer experiences. Jamie has extensive experience integrating strategy, technology, and data to accelerate business performance.
- Date: June 14, 2019—11:00 AM ET
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Plan, Create, Analyze
- Topic: Content, Metrics & Measurement
- Price: $0