A Must-Have Planning Framework
When it comes to your marketing strategy, the considerations are endless. As marketers (and normal human beings), that makes it a struggle to know where to begin. Join us for this killer session as we share best practices, specific tactics, and must-have planning tools to help you with your 2020 marketing strategy. If you are looking to strategically raise the bar on your marketing execution—from awareness to engagement to driving new business—you won't want to miss it!
You'll learn how to:
- Leverage competitive intelligence for use in your planning
- Establish top level themes to focus messaging and content
- Plan marketing activities to align with strategic and competitive themes
Maribeth is a veteran B2B marketer fascinated with figuring out what makes customers buy from and champion a brand. After 15 years driving strategy and execution for high-growth companies including Ford Credit, Iron Mountain, and Monetate, Maribeth joined Marketing Advisory Network.
A Winning Demand Gen Strategy
With demand generation encompassing a variety of campaigns at every stage of the funnel, how are marketers supposed to know what to focus on if everything seems vital to success? Join Marketo's Commercial Demand Generation team as they discuss the marketing campaigns they run at each stage of the funnel, as well as the KPIs they look at to ensure their focus is in the right place.
- How to select lead generation programs and evaluate successes
- How to plan email and nurture programs to move prospects through each stage of the marketing funnel
- Strategic tactics to create sales-ready leads
Hayley is a senior marketing specialist on the commercial demand gen team at Marketo. She focuses on webinar strategy and execution, engagement programs, and top of funnel campaigns for lead gen.
Tim is a senior marketing specialist on the commercial demand gen team at Marketo. He sends emails, creates conversations, and nerds out with data.
The 1% Content Strategy: Content, SEO, and Lead Gen
Your content and your website are a bridge between a Google search results page and your website's thank you page. The 1% Content Strategy combines the top SEO and lead gen tactics to statistically beat 99% of B2B content programs.
Learn to combine search and psychology, SEO with conversion optimization, cheese and mousetraps. From the first keyphrase to the final conversion, Andy will walk through each step in the process for driving B2B leads with content marketing.
- Who are we talking to? Why do they care?
- What are we ranking for? What are the two types of keyphrases?
- What do we publish? And how will it be promoted?
- What topics, formats, and collaborators support lead generation?
Andy is a co-founder and CMO of Orbit Media, speaks at national marketing conferences, writes for big marketing blogs, and hosts a little podcast. Andy has written hundreds of articles on content strategy, SEO, influencers, conversion, and analytics.
- Date: July 12, 2019
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Element: Plan, Strategy, Management
- Topic: Demand Generation, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology
- Price: $0